Thursday, March 12, 2009

Last Prayer Request

I just saw Jayme and he is doing fine. He was just coming off of his anesthetic so he was totally out but since they're worried about the possibility of suppressing his breathing they don't plan on giving him anything stronger than Percocet for his pain. He'll probably still feel a lot of pain so if you would please join your prayers with mine for miraculous healing and a miraculous absence of pain that would be great!! I personally do not want to see him in pain and if you know him well, you know he doesn't too well with pain himself :) So please believe with me for minimal to no pain!! 

Well we only have 45 minutes until visitor's hours are over. His sister Michele is staying the night with him so I can get sleep since I just cannot function without. Plus I really want to see Evangeline. I will write again in the morning. Please keep praying.

1 comment:

  1. You are all in our prayers. We are praying for a very speedy recovery with little pain!

    ReplyDelete